Looking for reports on conditions,especially water clarity. Reports of fish will work too though. Wink Primarily interested in the Stonington area, Bayberry and then Millstone as possible launch spots for this weekend. My guess is anything near the Thames is still pretty stirred up. Anyone confirm or deny that. C'mon fellas WAKE UP!!!

Posted Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Heading to Watch Hill this evening. Coast Guard still had a small craft advisory out as of yesterday?? due to the amount of debris in the water. Want a picnic table? Troll the coast from Westbrook towards New Haven. Another friend went out on Twin Lakes yesterday, but reported lousy water conditions. I'll post tomorrow evening.

Posted Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:26 pm

I been letting it settle down carp. I had no clue the CG had posted small craft advisory due to debris...never heard of such a thing.
However I have heard that it is very bad out there with the logs and debris.
As much as I would like to get out this weekend I am not going to deal with the Yahoos I will wait till Tues and see if I can get out.

Posted Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:39 pm

My hope is that most of the pleasure boaters who pulled their boats will stay the hell off the water.

Posted Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:08 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links